Tuesday, April 3

You know, it's about time for a craft blog.

So here one is. Currently in progress:

Knitting: Rogue Pullover from girlfromauntie.com I'm picking up stitches to start the hood, and the sleeves are already done, yay! It's just in time for our first 80 degree day.

Crochet: Nothing, and it makes me sad. As soon as Rogue is done, I'm going back to my most favoritest thing.

Sewing: Dog collars for my baby, a pit/boxer mix. I wuv her. There's also a 30 gallon tub of fabrics and patterns ready to be sewn, and a couple of sundresses that need to be redone now that I have a dressform.

Ceramics: Loads of lidded boxes, some functional, some just cute.

Random crafts: Geeky goodness with my friend Chris, including a Megaman helmet, comic book covered toilet seat, and video game melty bead fun.

1 comment:

Ruby Hoppen said...

GASP! Another snailey craftster!